This is What I Ate
Breakfast: Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, Chai Tea Latte and Water
- I’ve participated in WIAW once or twice on previous blogs and always fibbed about what my breakfasts usually were. I made a smoothie for picture tracking day…I DO NOT have smoothies everyday. I make one for C daily but not myself. I should really really start to eat one each day.
- Maybe, set a smaller goal to work towards?
- This is my usual breakfast. Sometimes its from Starbucks and sometimes its at home.
- At home, my drink is caffeine free with unsweetened Soy milk
- At Starbucks, my drink has caffeine and sweet, vanilla flavored soy milk. Plus, its $4.95 each time!
Lunch: Turkey Brie Wrap and Carrots
- This week we used Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix as opposed to the typical store bought Dill Dip packet. Lately, however, we’ve been making a homemade version suggested when meal planning.
Snack: Trail Mix
- Brisket Pho (with enough for leftovers!)
The effect of public posting this meal definitely influenced the amount of Pho I have leftover for lunch tomorrow. I also, was able to save 1/2 of my wrap from lunch.
Go see other people’s foodie photos here!