Turkey Brie Wrap
Recipe adapted from emeals.com by Lauren. This is my favorite lunch we’ve tried from our subscription to emeals. I adapted it slightly to suit our food tolerances and to improve the wrap structure.
4-6 oz Turkey Breast or Turkey Lunch Meat
4 Thin slices of Brie Cheese
1-1 1/2 tsp of stone ground whole grain mustard
1/2 c or more more Spring Mix
1/2 tsp honey
1 flour or gluten -free tortilla
- Lay tortilla flat on plate or cutting board
- Spread mustard in a thin layer
- Follow with 1/2 turkey
- Drizzle turkey with honey
- Top with spring mix
- Arrange Brie cheese slices as evenly as possible
- The final layer is the remainder of the turkey breast
- Carefully wrap tortilla and cut in half.
This goes extremely well with some sweet potato chips and strawberries for a well rounded lunch!